WORK WITH US
3NTA is always looking for new skilled students around the world, to join our international team and showcase their talent on our platform.
Do you want to join us?
“Collaborating with 3NTA I have found a team full of energy and good intentions. I had the chance to develop my skills, adapting my work to the philosophy of 3nta on a very successful way, there is a very helpful spirit of collaboration and understanding that impulses each of the members to create their next best work. I felt very comfortable during all this time and I would like to continue until needed.” Adrian Labaut Hernández, Havana, Cuba
“I collaborated with 3nta for four months and I had the chance to exchange opinions with people with many different skills, experiences and cultural backgrounds, which helped improving my own skills and examine my ideas and interests.” Deepa Parapatt, Rome, Italy
HERE THERE ARE SOME FAQ YOU MIGHT WANT TO ASK:
How long does the collaboration last?
It goes from a minimum of 4 months to a maximum of 1 year, depending on the position you are applying for.
How is the work organized?
Everything in 3nta is planned to not interfere with the studies of the team members. Therefore you will be required to join the Video Calls once a month, and then you will be asked to manage the rest of the work independently from home.
How can I apply?
It is simple. Just choose the position you are applying for, fill the application form and upload the documentation required.
Here you can find the positions available :
- Architecture writer: Please upload 1 essay, article or blog post on architecture, written by you in English.
- Design writer: Please upload 1 essay, article or blog post on design, written by you in English.
- Graphic designer: Please upload your protfolio or some of your works in one PDF of max 7M.
- Copy editor: For this jobs we require English native speakers or people with a profecency knoledge of the English language.
- Social media manager: For this jobs we only require people with an advanced knoledge of the English language.